Re: [Savannah-hackers] request to subscribe

From: mail.extremelogic.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:45:49 -0400

A couple of examples:

IIS can't map arbitrary files to a script interpreter, it does this on a per
extension basis only.  So for links of this form:

/projects/projname or
/users/username

where projects or users are php files, I had to change them to accept
parameters like this:

/projects.php?project=projname
/users.php?user=username

*

My $DOCROOT always shows up as blank when running under IIS, so I have moved
*_utils.php to /www/include/ and changed the require() statements on pages
that call them.

Most of the changes are cosmetic like these and should not require more
resources on the server.  I was planning on just running a fork but I'm open
to integrating changes into Savannah as long as they meet everyone's needs.

thanks,
TR