Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:18:38 +0200

Dans un message du 04 aoû à 23:15, Guillaume Morin écrivait :
> When I fixed the email address problem reported by Jaime, I did a 'cvs
> upd' to get my changes on the running version. It turns out that there
> are many problems with the CVS version.

Ok, I've reverted all changes I've found. I've cvs upd -rrevision to an
old version. Therefore if you want to update the current installation,
use cvs upd -rHEAD to be sure you get the lastest version.

I am not even sure everything works since I can't know which version was
installed before the update.

Everything should now be checked carefully by all committers. I could
have reverted to a bad version.

I hope nobody will ever commit untested changes in the CVS. All
developments should be made in a specific branch except if you can fix a
potential problem imediately. The cvs should reflect the current state
of the code base so if you want to fix a problem you do not have to edit
manually the file on subversions.

I've reverted register/confirmation.php. I do not even know if the
problem Jaime reported is fixed or not.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      If you cause problems that only you can fix, you'll never be fired.
                            http://www.copyleft.net/