Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:29:23 +0200

Le lun 05 aoû 2002 à 14h44, Guillaume Morin a écrit :
Hi Mathieu,

Dans un message du 05 aoû à 13:59, Mathieu Roy écrivait :
> The purpose of \@ is too avoid some perl warnings. But since it
creates
> trouble, I removed it.

You did not have to...

> Can you revert the change you made about the registration email
> register/confirmation.php ?
> Now it do -> address@hidden@subversions.gnu.org:

If the running confirmation.php does not contain my fix, it is an old
confirmation.php that I had to update by hand. Only you know which
version we should run.

So everything should be ok.

We can run any version of savannah older than a week.
The current CVS is not really broken. It works fine. You can test it at http://atlobk01.cern.ch/savannah You can, if you want give it a try, create a user and we can grant you admin rights.

But it require a more complete group_type table.

For now, at sv.gnu.org, we have a group_type table with 2 types : projects and foundries.
No particular informations.
The database should be removed, create with the new structure, with this two first old entries, and with 3 new entries : GNU, non-GNU, www.gnu.org
Every settings particular to a type of project should be inserted here.
After, we need to set every "isgnu" to group_type GNU.

But before we can proceed, it would be nice to check if fs.fsf.org works like sv.gnu.org (redirecting to freesoftware.fsf.org that should work like savannah.gnu.org).

Since it create lots of trouble, I'm going to update savannah with the current CVS. It means that savannah will be off the time I need to recreate the database with the correct values. Since everything works here at CERN, I hope everything will go just the same.

--
Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou