Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah - WARNING

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah - WARNING
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:33:07 +0200

Oups, I wrote a mail 3 days (but maybe not directly to the list - if so, accept my apologizes) ago telling that savannah should not be updated with the current CVS. This CVS version need that we configure entries for group_type. So it cannot work, it's normal.

This version is running at atlobk01.cern.ch/savannah/

I hope nobody will ever commit untested changes in the CVS. All
developments should be made in a specific branch except if you can fix
potential problem imediately. The cvs should reflect the current state
of the code base so if you want to fix a problem you do not have to
edit
manually the file on subversions.

Thoses changes requires to be committed on the CVS, since Jaime and I work on different copy of the tree, and I work with 2 copy of the tree (one on my box, here, one of the cern box).

But thoses changes are important and to update savannah, we need to
        - create the new types
        - set correct virtual domains for the new types
It could take some time and I was testing it on the CERN box to make sure that everything works (it seems to be the case).

--
Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou