Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Many problems on savannah
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:59:53 +0200

Ok, I've reverted all changes I've found. I've cvs upd -rrevision to
an
old version. Therefore if you want to update the current installation,
use cvs upd -rHEAD to be sure you get the lastest version.

I am not even sure everything works since I can't know which version
was
installed before the update.

Hi Guillaume,

The purpose of \@ is too avoid some perl warnings. But since it creates trouble, I removed it.

Can you revert the change you made about the registration email register/confirmation.php ?
Now it do -> address@hidden@subversions.gnu.org:

I do not want to update the tree by myself since the current CVS cant work with our savannah installation. I would like to proceed to the next step regarding to group_type stuff but I would like to have Loic and Jaime feedback and I do not have it.

--
Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou