[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah sucks

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah sucks
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:08:32 -0700

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 05:20:06PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> The surest proof that something is greatly amiss is that everybody
> was content to ignore it completely until now.  Suddenly you,
> jbailey, and bkuhn have decided to pay attention!

To be clear, it's not like I have all of a sudden decided to pay
attention.  You cc:'d system-hackers, and I decided it was a problem
that I had time and skills to deal with.

I'm not sure what the best escalation procedure is when a group fails
to respond.  I suspect that emailing system-hackers is a good start,
followed by others.  That way those of us only sort of paying
attention can help with the proper system fails for whatever reason.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I reincarnated for this?