[Savannah-hackers] savannah doesn't suck (was Re: savannah sucks)

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah doesn't suck (was Re: savannah sucks)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:19:46 -0400

Jeff Bailey <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm not sure what the best escalation procedure is when a group fails
> to respond.  I suspect that emailing system-hackers is a good start,

I agree that emailing system-hackers is a completely reasonable way to
escalate this sort of problem.  My only compliant to Bushnell was the rude
and inconsiderate way he raised the issue, not that he raised it to
system-hackers.  Raising it to system-hackers was an appropriate thing to
do.

   -- bkuhn