[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah account

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah account
Date: 27 Aug 2002 02:44:22 -0400

address@hidden (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:

     Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

     > As Savannah USER you DO NOT have a shell account. No USER have such an
     > account. The reason is simple, you DO NOT NEED such an account.
     > If you really think you NEED such an account, deal with address@hidden

   I *did* and *do* have such an account.

probably yeupou just needs to keep in mind there are always exceptions, to
separate the ideal from the real, and to consider other people's needs as
simply unknowable a priori.  then he can be more directly helpful.  you can
help him by cutting slack and giving the "warning: my setup predates the new
cruft" clue in various ways (be creative).  i can help by shutting up, which i
will do now.

thi