[Savannah-hackers] mirroring cvs tree?

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] mirroring cvs tree?
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 01:14:36 +0300

I'm just about to move my project, Straw, to Savannah. One thing
bothers me, however: is there some way to keep a local mirror of the
cvs tree? This is just basic prudence: the CVS server I'm about to
start to use is in an unknown location on the other side of the world,
subject to unknown troubles. I'd really like to have a local version
of not just the code, but also the metadata. I just don't know how to
do it. I don't think CVS itself offers support for this kind of
operation, does it? Have you thought about this problem?

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/      ]
[                            / http://pakaste.blogspot.com/ ]