Re: [Savannah-hackers] mirroring cvs tree?

From: James H. Cloos Jr.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mirroring cvs tree?
Date: 11 Sep 2002 22:58:33 -0400

>>>>> "Juri" == Juri Pakaste <address@hidden> writes:

Juri> I'm just about to move my project, Straw, to Savannah. ...
Juri> is there some way to keep a local mirror of the cvs tree?

One of savannah's best features, as compared to the competition:

rsync://subversions.gnu.org/cvsroot/$PROJECT/

contains the cvsroot of $PROJECT.

(Cvsup would use less bandwidth but is a bit more complicated, being
written in modula 3.)

-JimC