[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1260] New "nongnu.org" site

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1260] New "nongnu.org" site breaks sessions and prefs
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:38:27 +0200

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 09:36:43AM +0100, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> I think our best option at this moment is to move theme prefs from the cookies
> into the database (as it was originally in SourceForge). I know that Mathieu
> had some good reasons to switch theme prefs from the database to a cookie, but
> at this moment I think it is a high priority to make life easier for Savannah
> users.

Or, maybe better, have the info both in the DB for
registered/logged-in users, to provide cross-site propagation, and in
cookies for logged-out operation ?

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique