[Savannah-hackers] Re: Emacs mailing lists

From: Richard Stallman
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:54:02 -0400

    Attaching the list to Savannah does not only meaning mentionning the
    list on the Savannah project page but being able to modify it's
    description, to set it as private (or public), to delete it.

That is not what I wanted to do.  I just wanted these mailing lists to
be mentioned in the list of mailing lists for Emacs.  How do I do
that?

I hope that whatever you did to "attach" these mailing lists did not
cause any sort of confusion.  I don't know, because this area is
outside my experience.  Will management of the lists thru Mailman at
gnu.org still work normally?

Meanwhile, this misunderstanding proves that the words "Attach mailing
list" are not clear enough.  Would someone please add an explanation
saying what that command actually means, what it actually does?