[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #178852] Incorrect permissions on www.gn

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #178852] Incorrect permissions on www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/ (fwd)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:39:55 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

D.E. Evans suggested I ask you about the problem with the CVS
repository for the webpages for 3dldf.  I'm not sure what he means by
"replicating", but I think it refers to them not being accessible via
http://www.gnu.org/software/3dldf.

I haven't been able to download the CVS HTML tree structure.

Laurence Finston
GNU 3DLDF maintainer