Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #178852] Incorrect permissions on ww

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #178852] Incorrect permissions on www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/ (fwd)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:32:39 +0200

Hello,

> In this case I think he meant replicating the webcvs to www.gnu.org.
>
> And, from looking I do see them on www.gnu.org:
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/LDF.html

You're right.  I must have done something wrong when I tried it this evening.

> > I haven't been able to download the CVS HTML tree structure.
>
> I see an ownership problem with the webcvs for the 3dldf project.  If you
can
> send me your Savannah username, signed by your GPG key we have on file, I
can
> fix this for you.

It will probably be a couple of days before I can do this, but I will as soon
as I can.  I don't have unlimited access to the Linux machine I use. In the
meantime, would it be possible for you to make a symbolic link to `LDF.html'
called ìndex.html'?

Thanks for your help.

Laurence