Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS eMail notifications

From: Mark-Andre Hopf
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS eMail notifications
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:08:32 +0200

On Tue 04.05. 21:12, Mark-Andre Hopf wrote:
> Hello Elfyn.
>
> On Tue 04.05. 17:09, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
>
> > Yes, we are working on getting a front-end up to enable project admins to
> > manage certain files under `CVSROOT/' (e.g., loginfo, commitinfo and
> > modules).
> >
> > If you want, I can contact you when we finish this work (soon, hopefully).
>
> I'm glad to hear that it is being worked on.

Hmm, a month has passed and the latest CVS bug was related to CVSROOT
access.

Wouldn't it be easier and faster just to add a field with an address where
eMail should be posted to?

Or could someone please do this for me? Ie. Adding a command to

  subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/toadgui/CVSROOT/loginfo

which dumps and logs and diffs to

  address@hidden

Sorry for the inconvenience but I really need this to keep an eye on what's
going on.

Again I'm offering my help.

Mark

P.S.
I saw an add asking people to become GNU members. Would becoming a GNU
member also help to sponsor GNU Savannah?

P.P.S.

How are Savannah and GNA (the Savannah service hosted by FSF Europe)
related? Friend or enemy?

--
    TOAD -- A Simple and Powerful C++ GUI Toolkit for the X Window System
    /OO\    Check it out at http://www.mark13.org/toad/