Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of twilight GUI - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Stelios Xanthakis
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of twilight GUI - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:40:42 +0300 (EET DST)

Sorry I didn't include the URL. I thought there would
be a form asking for it but it had to be included in the
description part. Oh well..
The URL is:

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~sxanth/twgui/

Regarding the license, since you are using PyQt, which is released
under the GNU GPL, your program has to be released under the GNU GPL
as well.

I don't know for sure. You guys tell me. I'm not actually *using*
PyQT but providing a wrapper for it. So if, say, wxPython has
another license, its wrapper will have that license?

I think the Python License would be the best choice because it's
the GPL of the python world.

Thanks,

Stelios