Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GeoIP match extensions for iptables

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GeoIP match extensions for iptables - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:10:56 +0100

Please reply and include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the
source code.  The description you gave when registering will not be
read by the general public.  If you are still concerned with privacy,
however, you can forward the code to me by email (address@hidden).

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.