[Savannah-help-public] Lost password

From: Carlos Linares López
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:36:23 -0000

Hi there,

My name is Carlos Linares López. Like 3 years ago I started a project in savannah (GNU C++ Search Algorithms Library) which is currently hosted at: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sal since then, I have been so busy that I could never work on it again. However, I am now a lecturer at my University so I have far more time and one student of mine will aid me in finishing my job.

However, I have just realized that my e-mail address there is wrong (I do not work for ESA anymore) and now it is: address@hidden To make things look like worse, I have also forgotten my password so I can neither log in nor to get a clue about my password. My username is clinares and I have tried with my most used passwords with no success :(

Please, would you mind sending me my passwd or the clue I wrote for remembering it? Thanks a lot for your help

And congratulations for the very good work you are currently doing at Savannah!

--

Carlos Linares López
Profesor Visitante