Re: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:33:59 +0200

Hi,

First, you unfortunately CCed the password to a public list (check the
recipient list) :/ I had replaced the ones you had sent me in a
private mail with "*", but you send it again with
address@hidden in Cc. Just check your accounts were you
used that password..

I set the new mail in the user database, which means you can click on
the "Lost Password?" link and get mail to your new address with
information on how to set your password to whatever you want.

I had sent a mail to the old address to check that it was well
bouncing. The bounce came late, so I first though the address was
still valid, which would have been strange :)