Re: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:12:58 +0200

Hi,

You control http://scalab.uc3m.es/~clinares and hence that's the
source I should not trust. I then see that the informatik.uni-trier.de
website points to 3 articles without any e-mail address. It also
points to 2 online copies of the articles for sale, one indeed from
European Space Agency, the other from apparently "Deimos space"
(http://springerlink.metapress.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&issn=0302-9743&volume=3040&spage=445).
 Unfortunately
I cannot download the articles without paying $15 so I cannot actually
read the article to dig for more information. Technically, that
doesn't link to address@hidden :/

Besides, your old e-mail is not bouncing. Is this normal?

Last, you mention "GNU C++ SAL", but it seems the project is not
registered as a GNU project. Should it?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 10:31:00AM +0200, Carlos Linares López wrote:
> Ouch, ... you are definitely right!!! I see your point and I
acknowledge > you are avoiding other people to use my resources at
savannah. Let's see > what to do: hope the following is enough to
prove I am the same Carlos > Linares López that was once working at
the European Space Agency when I > started my project at Savannah (my
e-mail there is > address@hidden and current one is
address@hidden) > > You can get the following info either from
my personal webpage > (http://scalab.uc3m.es/~clinares) in the papers
section and from other > independent sources such as the DBLP >
(http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/index.html) which is >
bibliographical index. Move to DBLP and make a query on authors using
> "Carlos Linares". You will be inmediately re-directed to a web page
with > three papers written by me. Now, in a different browser, check
out my > current webpage (http://scalab.uc3m.es/~clinares) and move to
the papers > section. There you will see a compilation of all my
papers and > scientific works (including a paper published in a
conference talking > about my work on GNU C++ SAL). Please, note the
following: > > 1. All the papers you found in the independent webpage
DBLP do appear > there as being mine > 2. Have a look at the paper
entitled "Perimeter Search Performance" > which did also appear in the
DBLP and note my affiliation to the > European Space Agency and the
e-mail address I do declare there being > the same you currently have.
(http://scalab.uc3m.es/~clinares) note my current e-mail address which
> is this one. There you will also see my whole name and family name
being > the same one you have.  > > Hope this is enough, in case it is
not, please let me know to devise any > other procedure to prove my
identity :) > > I'd also like: 1) thank you that you are currently
taking sometime to > follow that boring procedure to prove I am who,
... I am!! :) 2) once > again thanks for the great work you are
currently doing at Savannah.  > > Best regards, > > > > > > > Carlos
Linares López > Profesor Visitante > --------------------------- >
Despacho 2.2.A06 > Grupo de Planificación y Aprendizaje (PLG) >
Departamento de Informática > Universidad Carlos III de Madrid >
Avenida de la Universidad, 30 > 28911 Leganés - Madrid (España) >
-------------------------- > http://scalab.uc3m.es/~clinares > Tlf -
+34 91 624 91 09 > > > > Sylvain Beucler wrote: > > >Hello, > > > >We
need you to prove your identity :) > > > >Proof can include a GPG key
that contains both e-mails, or a reference > >to a webpage that
contained your old e-mail (eg. as seen through >