Re: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Lost password
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:40:08 +0200

Hi,

Since,

1) my test mail actually bounced / returned back as error

2) the 'sal' project is currently empty

3) you're giving me sensible information about the GNU status of C++ SAL

I changed your e-mail in the database. You now can ask for a new password :)

Btw, passwords were reset after the 11/2003 compromise. That might
explain why you couldn't find your password again :/