Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:11:31 -0400

    - There's a link in the explanation text about what Savannah is,
      mentioning the SSL certificate that we use. But maybe you gentle
      visitor weren't interested in reading, so you

    - Click "Login":
      http://savannah.gnu.org/account/login.php?uri=/&cookie_test=1
      There's text with logos above the login form, with a link to how to
      add CAcert certificate and you arrive to:

    - http://savannah.gnu.org/tls/tutorial/
      This page contains a few screenshot and an explanation text.

It is somewhat better, and it may reduce the number of people that
just give up and go away.  But some (or many) may still do that.

But, with this new setup, we can measure the number who do that.  How
many visitors try to log in, and see the page
http://savannah.gnu.org/account/login.php?uri=/&cookie_test=1, but
don't complete the process?  Do you want to try to count them, so
we can see if it is a substantial fraction?