Re: [savannah-help-public] Please rename my account

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Please rename my account
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 16:02:11 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Karl Berry wrote:
> > There are four mysql commands listed in rename_user.sh
> > (that is, mgt:/opt/administration/maintenance/rename_user.sh).
> >
> > Just run them by hand on internal, don't try to run the script; the
> > whole vserver setup as used in that script is from a past incarnation.
>
> Ah!  Yes.  That seems reasonable.  I quickly looked at the script.  I
> run out of time at this moment but will work through this a little bit
> later today.

In the end it looked like only the user and group_history tables
needed modifying.  And I unconditionally modified all of the
group_history entries from the old to the new regardless of the
restricted list of three in the script.  I don't think that applies
anymore.

Everything looks okay.  I will report this back to the user.

Bob