Re: [savannah-help-public] Please rename my account

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Please rename my account
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 16:03:44 -0600

David Hedlund wrote:
> Can you please rename my account login from "dbe" to "beloved"?

I have made this change.  Note that this is somewhat of a test case.
None of the current folks have done an account rename.  It probably
hasn't happened sincd at least 2009.  It looked to me like everything
was correct and everything appears okay.  But keep an eye open to
problems.  If you find any please let us know.

Bob