Re: Dependence on nonfree software

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Dependence on nonfree software
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 18:29:40 +0100

For software intended to run on servers, the Gnu Affero GPL must be a
requirement.
Otherwise it will break Freedom 1.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy