Re: Dependence on nonfree software

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Dependence on nonfree software
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 15:53:34 +0100

> I like it but I would just leave the last sentence out, or I would
> change it to "Communicating with a network service usually
> does not steer users toward running or installing nonfree software on
> their machine."

Examples would be important so people can decide what is likely acceptable
and what is not.

But, it would be easier not to put examples in the same paragraph.
Make a section with a list of examples of use cases that authors
are likely to encounter.  This way will make things much clearer
and straightforward to make judgement.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy