[Savannah-register-public] [task #9328] Submission of Video Blender NLE

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9328] Submission of Video Blender NLE
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:44:58 +0000

In my opinion, what makes great software is that someone knows how to use it.
It is quite often that people, use different manners of learning how to use
the software. Usually, the best way is to read good documentation. You may
argure that it would be better to customize the UI to what the user sees fit.
Perhaps, you could write documentation for developers on the design that you
think would make their program much better.

So I would advise taking a look at the different Free documentation licenses
if you are going to place your design and manuals on Savannah. Of course, we
accept our GNU Free Documentation License (and compatibles), even though is
not compatible with the GNU GPL. Do not use a GNU license without the "or any
later version" wording in your notices, as that creates future compatibility
problems.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#DocumentationLicenses

You will have to add copyright and license notices, for this to work. Also,
please stop using linux, when refer to the Operating System, and instead use
GNU/Linux which refers to a more complete OS.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9328>