Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9328] Submission of Video Blender

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9328] Submission of Video Blender NLE
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:16:46 +0200

Hi Nicodemo,

RMS asked us to use a GFDL-compatible license for manuals, which sadly
excludes the GNU GPL :/

I think it's a good idea to show the FSF blog post to this author, but
I don't think it's our role to convince him to change his plans - more
often than than we aren't as knowledgeable as the author.

Last, I think it's better to use more complete answers for
GNU/Linux<->Linux issues, otherwise we won't be understood. Possibly
you can use the canned text from savannah.el.

What do you think?

--
Sylvain