[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9624] Submission of Objectify

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9624] Submission of Objectify
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi Leo,

Hi Scott

> Thank you for taking the time to review my project.  I
> wanted to say
> that all along my ambition was for my project to become
> part of the
> GNU project.  I think it will fit in very well with
> the Free Software
> philosophy.

Great We would welcome you. During this time you will find others that will
review this you are in the last hurdles. I recommend place docs under a license
make sure they are clearly marked as such.
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
follow this guide
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly
The only problem I see is the doc please add a doc license copyleft and that
should finish it.
Eg: The GNU C++ Library Documentation

Copyright 2008 FSF

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version
published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no
Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.

This is the top level of the libstdc++ documentation tree. The documentation is
contained in three logically separate documents, as listed in the following
Table of Contents.
 this used from GNU C++ doc.
end Eg:
Change Copyright on your docs to Copyright (year) (your name)

> I also wanted to ask: what is the next step in getting
> approval?  Is
> there anything I need to do?

Just doc files in doc directory add fdl 1.3 all the rest looks great.

> Thanks,
>    -Scott
Your Welcome

Regards,