[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9624] Submission of Objectify

From: J. Scott Edwards
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9624] Submission of Objectify
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:21:34 -0600

Hi Leo,

Thank you for taking the time to review my project.  I wanted to say
that all along my ambition was for my project to become part of the
GNU project.  I think it will fit in very well with the Free Software
philosophy.

I also wanted to ask: what is the next step in getting approval?  Is
there anything I need to do?

Thanks,
   -Scott