[Savannah-register-public] [task #9624] Submission of Objectify

From: Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9624] Submission of Objectify
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:57:58 +0000

J. Scott Edwards,
E-mails to Leo Jackson (lajjr3) and from J. Scott Edwards went to
address@hidden
they included me asking him to adjust the Doc files to have a Doc License FDL
1.3 and also I ask him if he would prefer to have it a GNU project due to a
chat discussion in #Savannah irc.freenode

He responded as follows he will make a new release with the changes.

Please respond to this on the Savannah project page to keep better track of
the whole process, and this is where you will be approved.

Scott's project conforms to GPL v3 license and will be a good project to see
added to our projects list.

Regards,
Leo Jackson
lajjr3