silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Rebranding Silpa Project

From: Hrishi
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Rebranding Silpa Project
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:21:34 +0530

On 29 December 2014 at 11:48, Vasudev Kamath <address@hidden> wrote:
Please use titanpad or similar to list down what changes needed, we can
take this opportunity to fix anything which we did wrongly.

Yes, Will list down the required changes before changing them.

>     1 In the FLASK web application, change the names
>
> TODO. will do this week, helping hands are welcome

Well we need more helping hands but a quick grep over source should
provide a picture of what needs to be changed.

Sure

Yes. Currently I'm running SILPA in my VPS so I will do required changes
>From my side once things are ready.

I would also appreciate allowing the actual SILPA project members to
handle the URL and domain stuff.

I suggest creating an email alias (which will forward mails to all org admins) so that I can transfer the domain to that address.

>     1 Update the mailing list name
>
> TODO: I am not a mailing list admin, so someone else should do this.

I'm on list but I think renaming can be only done by Santhosh.

Santhoshetta ping.. :)

PS: use plain text mail ;-).

Mia Culpa Mia Culpa :)

btw what is everyone's opinion about mirroring our repositories to gitlab and (eventually) using it as upstream?

--
---
Regards,