sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS

From: Jonathon Weiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:35:38 -0400

> Currently  mailsync file list in RedIRIS keyserver the following email
> address/servers:
>
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
>
>   I hope to remove the MIT one next week , I would try to contact with
> unam.mx administrator (I think that
> they also syncs with MIT keyserver.

We also (try to) sync with the unam.mx site.  However, it looks like
all of our mailsync's are bouncing with the error: (Deferred:
Connection refused by keyserver.seguridad.unam.mx.)  and have been for
an indeterminantly long while.  Last week, I sent mail to the contact
I have listed for them and I haven't heard back.  I think that server
may be dead.

If you have admin contacts for any of the others, please let me know.

        Jonathon