sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS debian package

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS debian package
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 00:23:05 +0200

On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 19:44 -0500, John Clizbe wrote:
> See my message from last night with the 11:38PM CDT timestamp.
> Upgrading for DB is pretty painless.
Well if this is not possible, just add a NEWS entry, fully describing
what have to be done.

Generally it would be a good idea, to extensively document stuff in the
changelog ;)

> I think we could host the .deb(s) on the Google Code download page
> Would you need a .deb. for each Debian release?
I think that it would be very important, to get it into official Debian.

On previous occasions I've had contact with the maintainer there and he
seemed to be quite friendly.
Perhaps he could sponsor uploads, or give over maintenance.

Cheers,
Chris.