sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS should not accept or replay non-exportable certifica

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS should not accept or replay non-exportable certifications
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 02:22:58 +0200

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 18:09 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Did anyone on this list expect the keyserver network to
> propagate non-exportable certifications?
Nah,... not really, IMHO it should be considered a bug, and ideally such
existing signatures should be removed if possible.

And I guess the intention of the RFC is rather clear (with or without
MUSTs)... implementations should not export such signatures... and SKS
counts IMO as an "implementation".

Cheers,
Chris.