pull request for Espeak pitch range fork

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: pull request for Espeak pitch range fork
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:30:36 -0400

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 01:07:58PM EDT, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> I will cherry-pick your changes into a local branch, and test them. I will
> get back to you with further information once I have tested things myself and
> looked at the code in greater detail.

Whilst I was reviewing and hand-editing your patches, I also noticed one more
thing that escaped my notice originally. You define new methods for setting
pitch range in src/api/c/libspeechd.h, but you do not provide implementations
for these methods in src/api/c/libspeechd.c. At this point I cannot continue
with testing your code since your implementation in the C API is incomplete.

I also noticed more accidental reversions of message string fixes throughout
other patches as well. If you could please update your repository with a fresh
set of changes for this feature, and let me know once it is updated so I can
take another look.

Thanks once again.

Luke