Speechd-el say all

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 20:01:20 +0200

Hello,

This appears to be closest to what I am looking for.
By the way
Here is a message written by Milan Zamazal in year 2004 in czech where he's
explaining that real continous read is difficult to implement because at
that time speech-dispatcher had no ability to signal marks in the text as
they are being spoken.
https://lists.freebsoft.org/pipermail/uzivatele/2004-October/001370.html
According to Samuel's reply speech-dispatcher can now do that today.
Might there be a change regarding this in speechd-el since 2004 up to now?

I'm unable to find that.

Greetings

Peter

so 25. 8. 2018 o 10:40 Nicolas Graner <nicolas.graner at u-psud.fr> nap?sal(a):