Speechd-el say all

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 22:25:27 +0200

    PV> Here is a message written by Milan Zamazal in year 2004 in czech
    PV> where he's explaining that real continous read is difficult to
    PV> implement because at that time speech-dispatcher had no ability
    PV> to signal marks in the text as they are being spoken.
    PV> https://lists.freebsoft.org/pipermail/uzivatele/2004-October/001370.html
    PV> According to Samuel's reply speech-dispatcher can now do that
    PV> today.  Might there be a change regarding this in speechd-el
    PV> since 2004 up to now?

Hi Peter, this feature is still missing.  One of the reasons is that
users haven't been demanding it loudly :-).  I'm even not sure whether
speechd-el has let's say handful real users.  Since speechd-el related
messages appear here from time to time, I guess there are at least some
users so it might make sense to implement index mark support in
speechd-el.  I can't promise anything, but I'd like to try.

BTW, is there any other feature missing in speechd-el?  IIRC I've seen
here some question about Helm.  That's all I'm currently aware of.

Regards,
Milan