Speechd-el say all

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:08:45 +0200

    PL> And Samuel told us that the feature exists. I did no know that
    PL> it was the case. Hence implementing something client side is
    PL> actually not difficult.

Well, it may not be completely trivial either.  First, asynchronous
notifications from Speech Dispatcher must be handled.  Second, things
like changing text should be handled, probably using markers.  Third,
performance should be considered although I guess that won't be a
problem.

But at least some proof of concept shouldn't be much difficult.  Are you
going to work on it?

Regards,
Milan