Re: about RHVoice

From: илья пащук
Subject: Re: about RHVoice
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 20:10:55 +0300

thank you for your notes.

control file auto generation theamed a good idea in the beginning, but if we need to mention every voice in debian/copyright file it may be better to remove auto generation to prevent non-free voices to appear in the free repos.

to be honest, I initially made this script for myself, so I didn't pay attention to metadata fields like maintainer or license.

this scripts are fork of this:

http://github.com/luwrain/RHVoice (deb brench) which is intended to ubuntu.

I will try to fix all of this and send fixed variant to this list.