Re: about RHVoice

From: Alexander Epaneshnikov
Subject: Re: about RHVoice
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 17:38:48 +0300

07.02.2021 20:24, Samuel Thibault пишет:
илья пащук, le dim. 07 févr. 2021 20:10:55 +0300, a ecrit:
control file auto generation theamed a good idea in the beginning, but if we
need to mention every voice in debian/copyright file it may be better to
remove auto generation to prevent non-free voices to appear in the free
repos.
If the copyright terms are different for each voice it may be better to
handle them by hand indeed.

We will also need to know exactly the list of files which have usage
restrictions, to remove them from the debian main package, and only keep
them in the non-free package.

Samuel

hello Samuel and all. RHVoice maintainer here. we are interested in including RHVoice in the debian repository.
can we help as a upstream in this effort?

--
Sincerely, Alexander.