straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Preferences UI split

From: Ryan P Skadberg
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Preferences UI split
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:36:52 -0400

So, are you saying that there will be 2 different preference places
instead of the combined one right now?  Or are you saying that you are
just cleaning it up and there will still be 2 panels within the current
preferences.  I would really rather still have preferences all in one
place.

Secondly, I think it all looks very nice.  My only complaint would be
having two different places to set things unlike the one we have now.

Skadz

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 03:09, Jan Alonzo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've split the preferences into two parts, feed settings and combined
> poll and item storage preferences. Mockups can be found at:
>
> http://www.spaceants.org/images/prefs.png
> http://www.spaceants.org/images/feed-list.png
>
> I need comments! :)
>
> Cheers,
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: address@hidden
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B