straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Timeframe

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: [Straw-devel] Timeframe
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:01:42 +1100

With all these proposed changes and lots of todo from each and
everyone's list, I suggest we make a timeframe so we all know what
features should be in the next releases. Without a timeframe, I'm afraid
that some great stuff might not get implemented or we all get stuck
working on a feature and forget about releasing a stable version. So
here's my share of the timeframe. Feel free to comment about it.

0.21.x
 - cleanup, feed properties and feed info(UI) changes (mostly? done)
 - {anything else?}

0.22.x
 - CATEGORIES :)
 - Purge StrawURLOpener and use URLFetch for all HTTP requests. This
includes rssfinder/SubscribeDialog cleanup stated in Juri's mail (sorry
archives hasn't updated yet)

0.23.x
- Views (stated in Juri's mail again)
- Per feed poll frequency and stored items.

That will be it for now.

Cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo <address@hidden>