Re: [STUMP] StumpWM init file

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM init file
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:11:10 -0500

Shawn Betts <address@hidden> writes:

> Jay Belanger <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The prefix key doesn't change, though.  My .stumpwmrc file contains
> Strange. I fixed stumpwm to properly report an error when loading the
> rc file. The error will show up instead of the welcome message. I also
> flush the clx buffer in sync-keys now. That may help.

I noticed the occasional error message popping up, but not when
stumpwm was starting.
C-z would do nothing, and C-t would give me a message "C-t not bound"

> For everyone's comfort I added a command: set-prefix-key. Use it like this:
>
> (stumpwm:set-prefix-key (stumpwm:kbd "C-z"))

Something odd is happening here.  I tried `set-prefix-key', and got
the same result as before: C-z does nothing, C-t gives me a message.
Same thing if I tried C-x instead of C-z.

So perhaps there is something odd about my setup; I'll play around
with it tomorrow.

Jay