Re: [STUMP] StumpWM init file

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM init file
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 18:25:32 -0400

Jay Belanger <address@hidden> writes:

>>> For everyone's comfort I added a command: set-prefix-key. Use it like this:
>>>
>>> (stumpwm:set-prefix-key (stumpwm:kbd "C-z"))
>>
>> Something odd is happening here.  I tried `set-prefix-key', and got
>> the same result as before: C-z does nothing, C-t gives me a message.
>> Same thing if I tried C-x instead of C-z.
>
> I have no idea what's going on.

I played around with it a bit and there seems to be something weird
going on with xlib:ungrab-key. I *think* I have it working on clisp
but not with portable-clx on sbcl.

I'm going to dig into portable-clx and see what I can see. I've also
improved set-prefix-key but that doesn't matter until we resolve your
problem.

-Shawn