Re: [STUMP] fselect to support >10 frames

From: John Li
Subject: Re: [STUMP] fselect to support >10 frames
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:00:20 -0400

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 01:28:37AM -0400, John Li wrote:
> stumplings,
>
> I'm working on changing fselect to allow the user to select frames
> with 2 digit numbers.
>
> [...]
> 2. How do I add RET to end the read, like #\Space does? Neither
> #\Newline nor #\Return work.

RET maps to #\FULLWIDTH_HYPHEN-MINUS. I'd really love if someone could
explain this.

> 1. How do I add the ability to "C-g" out of the selection?

I have a half-way solution. If "(and (char= character #g) (is-modifier
(car key)))", then return. Ignoring that it'll exit with /any/
modifier (should be easy to fix), this doesn't work if I have ctrl
held down already (e.g., from invoking fselect). Can I fix this? Is
this the reason why iresize works by swapping out the *top-map*?

Thanks,
John