[Swftools-common] can I manipulate the color of individual objects?

From: michael geary
Subject: [Swftools-common] can I manipulate the color of individual objects?
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:19:18 -0700

Hi folks,

i've got a strange problem. I'm working with a large batch of SWFs that are being rendered out by Maya (3D software). However, Due to some rendering bug, shapes that should be the same color, are very slightly off. For example shape A is RGB(255,150,150), but shape B is RGB(255,149,151).

Is there any way I could create a script that could iterate through each object/movieclip/whatever, determine it's color, and "snap" the color to another value? Does anyone have ANY suggestions for addressing such a thing? I'm afraid the way I'm using the SWFs requires the colors to be EXACTLY the same.

Thanks very much.

michael geary