Re: [Swftools-common] making the SWF python module on OS X

From: michael geary
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] making the SWF python module on OS X
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:09:19 -0700

Hi Mattias,

I actually _do_ have it installed. However, i didn't have the header files in the correct directory, which on OS X appears to be:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/include/ python2.3/

I now get this from my ./configure attempt:
checking for Python.h and PIL... 2.3
checking whether we can compile the python test program... ld: /Library/Python/2.3/PIL/_imaging.so is input for the dynamic link editor, is not relocatable by the static link editor again
no

does this tell you anything? I think we're getting closer...

Vielen dank,

michael