Re: [Swftools-common] making the SWF python module on OS X

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] making the SWF python module on OS X
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:13:15 +0100

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 12:17:19AM -0700, michael geary wrote:
> I'm on OS X, and I'm able to compile swftools just fine, but I don't
> seem to have the python module to use your great script. I seem to be
> encountering the problems that Ksenia Marasanova encountered in
> October. He seemed to find a way around it with your help, but it
> appears that the fixes haven't yet found their way into the source
> code...?
>
> >conftest.c:2:21: Imaging.h: No such file or directory

It seems you don't have python-imaging installed
(http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/), which is required
by pyswf.
Try to install it with Fink or from source, and run configure
again. Maybe you'll also need to copy
    Imaging.h
    ImPlatform.h
    ImConfig.h
to your include directories (/usr/local/include/python2.3/ or
/sw/include/python2.3/).