[Swftools-common] Device fonts?

From: INFO - Patrik Svensk - Habo Media Produktion
Subject: [Swftools-common] Device fonts?
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:47:37 +0100

Hi all..
New to pdf2swf and new in the list. So lets starti'n ..

Im doing this alternetiv "catalog-viewer" (http://www.intersport.se/kataloger/interaktiv/katalog.htm)..
 As for now I am saving jpegs from acrobat then batchprocess to a low and high-def image..(working allright)..
But I wanted to use pdf2swf (for crisper text) but runs into this problem when the pdf contains to much text information.
Its like the flash-player is "choking" when trying to anti-alias all that text..

So my question is: Would it be to much if I ask for a new option ?
An option that instead of making all text as "Vectorfonts", makes the text devicefont-attribute (_sans,_serif, or _typewriter)
(I have manually tried this and my flash was running cirkels again)
/I can post an example for you to see the difference in performance...

Anyway.. Thanks

/svensken